jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

No cars go

Esta colección de coches que tenían en Primark me encantaba,y cuando fui el otro día con mi amiga me encontré ésta suelta por ahí,súper barata y encima era de mi talla,así que aquí está.La verdad es que hice buenas compras,ya os iré enseñando estos días.
¿Qué os parece?


This collection of cars in Primark had loved me, and when I went the other day with my friend I found it loose out there, it was super cheap and over in my size, so here it is. The truth is I did good shopping, and I will teach these days.
What do you think?









                         Blouse:Primark (ss"12)
                         Belt:Primark (ss"12)
                         Sunglasses:Romwe (ss"12)
                         Necklace:Asiatic Store (ss"12)
                         Shoes:Asiatic Store (ss"12)
                         Bag:Primark

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario